REMEMBER THE PAST, PLAN FOR THE FUTURE BUT LIVE FOR TODAY BECAUSE YESTERDAY IS GONE AND TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME ヅ

About Suhaila Shafyth's

My photo
Ordinary girl with Extraordinary passion for everything she did ヅ Currently student Diploma in Nursing,KOLEJ KEJURURAWATAN MELAKA and BELIEVING and KNOWING that nothing can happen to us or hurt us, UNLESS it is by ALLAH's will ♥ Life always offers you a secoond chance. It's called tomorrow.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Glad to heard that you and your GF is no longer in a relationship :)

Assalamualaikum kacak dan jelita :)

Hmmmm, Glad to heard that you and your GF is no longer in a relationship. :)
You feel what I felt. You know how painful it was or it is. It same like your GF asked you to broke up whereas, you don't want to broke up with her because you're still in love with her. Even though we were not in a relationship, I can feel it. I am glad that you are in it. I didn't mean to be happy while you are sad. But I just want you to know that it was what I felt or it is what I feel right now. When I watched your video, I did not know how to express my self. It is funny because you did the silly things. It is sweet because the way you show your feeling towards her that you can't live without her is so sweet. It is sad because I wish that I am that girl. I wish that I could be there when you are alone. It's mixed feeling. I can't cry. Hmmmm, hopefully, you are just doing fine, you must move on. I know its hard, but I know a real man can handle it. :) I am waiting for your story. But I know you won't tell me. So, I'm sending a bunch of luck and love as a friends to you from here.



P.S : I wish you were here and be my friend only is enough :)  Maybe both of us were not just meant to be together. 

*I need someone to talk to. Im glad that "he's" always beside me whenever I need him. I've finally found my bitterheart and I'll never let him go away.  I know that he was meant for me and I will never break his heart. I love him more than all of you can imagine. ZAID ANHAR, I know you're the one for me.*



And for you my EX. YOURS AND MINE. Both of us are not the same anymore.


X.O.X.O
Bunch of love.





♥ TERIMA KASIH KERANA SUDI MEMBACA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment