REMEMBER THE PAST, PLAN FOR THE FUTURE BUT LIVE FOR TODAY BECAUSE YESTERDAY IS GONE AND TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME ヅ

About Suhaila Shafyth's

My photo
Ordinary girl with Extraordinary passion for everything she did ヅ Currently student Diploma in Nursing,KOLEJ KEJURURAWATAN MELAKA and BELIEVING and KNOWING that nothing can happen to us or hurt us, UNLESS it is by ALLAH's will ♥ Life always offers you a secoond chance. It's called tomorrow.

Thursday 31 May 2012

If only he knew how much he mean to me :)



Dear MR. SWEETHEART,

I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!

I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by for the first time. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one woman for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only man that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of. You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.

Love always,

| Suhaila Shafyth's |




♥ TERIMA KASIH KERANA SUDI MEMBACA ♥

1 comment: